New Patient Information
We are currently accepting new patients for our comprehensive evaluation and testing workup. Based on that workup, for patients that we believe we can help, we accept those patients for treatment.
Your First Visit
The First Visit is a 12-Point Workup and Evaluation
The Doctor will:
- Collect a small blood sample for a Food Intolerance Test.
- Review your medical history.
- Perform a Physical Examination.
- Check your blood pressure both lying and sitting.
- Do a Naturopathic Iris Examination, taking photographs that are processed in a software developed by a Korean hospital that was based on German and Russian research.
- Collect a sample for a blood analysis screening test checking for inflammation.
- Test your blood for immune reactions for certain infections that your body may have been exposed to that contribute to the risk of chronic diseases.
- Test your tissue calcium levels.
- Test your tissue essential fatty acid levels.
- Check the acid alkaline (pH) balance of your digestive tract.
- Perform an evaluation of your fingernails, tongue, and skin using a specialized system of traditional Chinese medical diagnosis refined and correlated to modern medicine in a hospital study of over 10,000 patients.
- Screen the function of your adrenal glands, your ‘stress’ glands that produce adrenaline, regulate the mineral balance of your body, control blood pressure, influence blood sugars, and are key to regulating our energy levels.
The doctor may additionally check your blood sugars, tissue zinc status, or conduct specific additional physical examinations as well all as a part of the screening workup. During the visit you will be educated on how our clinic works and what is different about us and why we are able to get results where others have tried and failed.
If the doctor sees the need for additional testing to be completed before your Report of Findings visit such as tests for anemia, diabetes screening, thyroid function, heavy metal testing, routine urinalysis, etc. that will be communicated and discussed.
After the visit, the findings from your evaluation and testing will be analyzed and a written report of the findings along with recommendations and a personalized plan based on those findings will be created. This roadmap will be directed to address the underlying causes of your symptoms, to prevent the evolution of disease, and to build health by helping your body to heal itself.
your Second Visit
During the Second Visit
- The Doctor will review with you the written report of findings of the performed tests and physical examination.
- You will receive a detailed copy of your food intolerance findings and the doctor will review the findings with you.
- The doctor will review your Iris examination findings.
- The doctor will review your treatment plan prescription such as your nutrition program, any recommended therapies, herbal medications, IV nutrient therapies, regenerative joint injections, etc. These will be specifically tailored to your individual needs.
- One of our Case Managers will review the costs, payment options, how to submit your claims to your insurance, how to save money and time, can discuss financing options if needed, and will coordinate scheduling.
This appointment precedes the work up described above. There is no charge for this visit, and it included 15-20 minutes of face time with the Doctor where you can explain your situation and what you would like help with. You can ask the Doctor about any treatment avenues as well as get a feel for the Doctor and the clinic, and use that as a tool to help you decide if you would like to become a new patient.
We do not bill insurance because we believe each patient is an individual and we do not want insurance companies to dictate the care we provide for you. We will, however, provide you with all the necessary paperwork in order for you to submit to your insurance company. We understand that insurance paperwork gets tedious, so we offer some help. We work with a third-party professional insurance biller that is willing to submit the claims for our patients at a small fee. The cost is $8 per superbill submission.